Help us celebrate a year in the new & improved walk-in pantry – and support our future:
225% increase of guests served and community nourished by our new facilit
9,072 individuals / 4,020 households receiving fresh food from our walk-in pantry
- 323,802 pounds of food distributed*
*Numbers based on first year of operation in new walk-in facility
Enjoy food, beverages, music, and more while taking a behind the scenes look at the Fondy Food Pantry, including:
- The guest sign-in / registration process
- Shopping with MyPlate.gov guidelines to meet food group targets
- Kids programming: Kids Mart, Food For Thought/Backpack Buddies
- Stocking operations; keeping the shelves stocked with healthy options
- Cooking Demonstrations
- The Checkout Process
- Explore how you can help!
- Dive into the volunteer experience & opportunities
- Learn more about our donation & funding needs: Where and how do your dollars nourish our community?
- Our commitment to the community and vision for the future
Everyone is welcome!
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in learning more about how they can get involved and support community members living with food insecurity
- Families looking to have a learning experience – teach what it means to give back
- Teams and businesses looking to support their community
- Churches or other non-profit organizations interested in doing a food drive or giving back
- Individuals who are on the fence about getting help or know someone who might need help